mardi 22 septembre 2015

Quick presentation

Hello everybody, I'm lacaulac, and I'm proud to present you the Hell's Blade project. Hell's Blade aims to be a UE4 game, with a gameplay similar to a hack'n'slash. For doing short, you'll be in a multiplayer arena and you'll fight against other players, trying to access the objective of the map(for exemple, a flag to take back to your spawn, or a point to stay on for gaining points). The graphical style is near Infinity Blade(as I'll mainly use assets from this game) and Diablo(or that's what my friends say at least .-.). So, I hope you'll enjoy playing this game, and if you got any suggestion, feel free to contact me :)
Thanks,
lacaulac

PS: Here are some screenshots from maps I made for making an idea of the style:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire